Choose from the following options:
Option 1) $ 29 for snowshoeing in the evening for 1 person - Taxes included (Value of $ 51.74)
Option 2) $ 55 for a snowshoe hike in the evening for 2 people - Taxes included (Value of $ 103.48)
Option 3) $ 99 for an evening snowshoe hike for 4 people - Taxes included (Value of $ 206.96)
Option 4) $ 144 for snowshoeing in the evening for 6 people- Taxes included (Value of $ 310.44)
The hike includes:
Guided snowshoe hike of approximately 2 hours on marked and illuminated trails at Lac Delage or Sainte-Adèle (Make your choice when booking)
A superb winter evening stroll!
In the final, wood fires, port and chocolate meet you there!
Snowshoes and headlamp included
Walk accompanied by competent guides and passionate about winter
Certified and equipped for your safety, our guides will take great care of you!
All porto and chocolate snowshoe dates will be online by January 5, 2019.
- · Taxes included!
- · 1 coupon per person for purchase for personal use.
- · Ability to buy 5 additional coupons to give as a gift.
- · Offer begins January 5, 2019 / Ends March 23, 2019 (or depending on snow conditions in the field).
- · As this is a seasonal weather-dependent activity, the expiration may vary. Customers who have not been able to use their coupon by the end of the season will be able to use it next season.
- · The activity starts from 18:30 for a duration of 2:30 according to your rhythm! (For everyone).
- · Accessible to children 10 years and older; please order a non-alcoholic drink when booking.
- · Possibility of different departure times, check the schedule on the website!
- · Accessible to children aged 10 and over (non-alcoholic beverage to order when booking).
- · Make your reservation online directly: http://ecopleinair.com/categorie/randonnee-randonnee-en-raquettes/ You will have to indicate your voucher number Vie Urbaine at the place indicated / Reservations required, limited places.
- · All porto and chocolate snowshoe dates will be online by January 5, 2019.
- · Cancellations are required at least 48 hours in advance or the coupon loses promotional value.
- · Please present your printed coupon on arrival. No electronic coupon will be accepted.
- · Provide warm clothes that are suitable for the weather.
- · The holding of excursions is subject to weather conditions.
- · Please present the printed version of this coupon / No electronic coupon will be accepted.
DescriptionTaste the magic of winter, snowshoeing, tasting of port and chocolate on the kitchen of snow and bonfire. Evening presented and accompanied by enthusiasts ... winter.
Éco Plein Air invites you to enjoy the great outdoors in Ste-Adèle just one hour from Montreal or Lac Delage just 30 minutes from Quebec City. Join other outdoor enthusiasts and discover lush nature in the evening. You will discover the nocturnal habits of the local fauna in their natural habitat and take part in an outdoor activity all that is healthiest.
Éco Plein Air offers a wide selection of services such as hiking, skiing and snowshoeing for both individuals and school groups. Éco Plein Air is your ideal partner whatever the season!
ÉCO PLEIN AIR - SAINTE-ADÈLE / LAC DELAGE
1474 Chantecler Road, Sainte-Adèle, Qc, J8B1A2
418 907-5202 or
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.