00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
Option 1) $49 for a 60-minute guided tour of the Old Port of Montreal in an amphibian bus for 2 people - Taxes included (value of $78)
Option 2) $92 for a 60-minute guided tour of the Old Port of Montreal in an amphibian bus for 4 people - Taxes included (value of $156)
Several departures per day, every day
Professional captain-driver and a funny informative guide to learn everything on the Old Port
Tour on the island: Visit Place D?Armes, Notre-Dame Basilica, Cadillac?s house, the Montreal "Wall Street" of and many more!
Navigate on the St. Lawrence river to see Habitat 67, the Jacques-Cartier bridge and the Montreal skyline
- Valid from September 3rd to October 31th, 2019.
- 2 coupons maximum upon purchase for personal use. May purchase 2 additional coupons to offer as gifts
- 1 valid coupon for 2 or 4 people
- Reservation required at all time by phone at 514-849-5181/ Same day reservation only upon availiability - Limited seats per departure per bus
- Departures may vary according the season / Please communicate with 514-849-5181 for more details
- Departure: 2 rue de la Commune WEST (corner of St Laurent and de la Commune street)
- This offer cannot be combined to any other offers or promotions/ No cash value
- Taxes included / Tips not included
- Once expires, the promotion keep it's nominal value
DescriptionIs it a Bus? Is it a Boat? Yes, this is the both. It is a bus and a boat all in one, an amphibious vehicle, « Amphi-Bus ». As the first and unique land & sea tour in Montreal, Amphi Tours Inc. has been served the tourists in Old Montreal from August in 1985. The amphi-bus used to be a kind of military vehicle before it was transformed into a popular tourist attraction, combining two separate tours together - a bus tour on land and a water tour in the St-Laurent river.This excursion will lead you through the famous attractions in Old Montreal, the Notre Dame Basillic, the Place d'Armes and the Wall Street of Montreal before entering the waters of the St-Laurent River for a fantastic view of city's skyline.A unique, funny, informative and enjoyable way to see Old Montreal.
2 Rue de la Commune E, Montréal, Qc, H2Y 3J2
(514) 849-5181 or
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.