A historic getaway! A convent built in 1890, converted into a heritage inn!
$ 199 for an unforgettable stay of 2 nights for 2 people in a superior room at the Auberge du Couvent (value of $ 330)
Two nights in a superior room (suite)
Two enhanced continental breakfasts
Bottle of sparkling wine on arrival (or local microbrewery beers)
Two bikes for the duration of the stay and personalized circuits
A tasting of local cheeses at Fromagerie des Grondines
A little history! A personalized walking tour accompanied by a guide who will make you discover the village of Saint-Casimir.
Fully equipped kitchen allowing you to prepare your meals yourself!
License: Bring your own wine
100% free Wi-Fi
Saint-Casimir, rich of its history and the colors that characterize it offers you different patrimonial circuits that can be made to walk:
You will discover the essential buildings of Saint-Casimir and some legendary characters who have marked the history of the city, for the municipality.
A total of 60 buildings make the built heritage of the municipality one of the most beautiful and interesting to discover.
Explore the local attractions of the greater Portneuf region:
Café terrace 'The tavern' and the friendly bistro Ringo
Rafting or kayak whit Excursions de l?Ouest
Golf club des Pins
Discover the artisans of the region! The essential oils Boutique Aliksir, the Le Soleil Levant bakery, the café of La P'titeBrûlerie, the refined chocolate from Julie Vachon, Deschambault market garden products and more!
- Offer begins August 1, 2019 and ends November 8, 2019
- From August 1st to August 25th: valid on weekdays only / From August 26th to November 8th offer valid at all times
- 1 coupon valid for 2 people
- Possibility of accumulating your coupons to extend your stay!
- Reservation required by phone at 418-339-3232 or toll free 1-877-339-3232 with mention of your coupon number - Reservation subject to availability
- Presentation of the coupon in PRINTED version mandatory upon your arrival. NO ELECTRONIC VERSION ACCEPTED
- 24-hour cancellation policy on penalty of loss of promotion
- Please note that the value of this offer may vary depending on season and availability.
- Taxes not included, taxes will be calculated on the coupon price
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- No cash value / Non-transferable / Non exchangeable
- After its expiration date, the coupon is still valid for the value of the purchase ($ 199)
A return in time!
A quiet getaway that will leave behind you the hassle and frenzy of the big city. The Inn of the Convent of Saint-Casimir will make you enjoy peace and tranquility in an atmosphere that will plunge you to the time of our grandparents. A resort destination halfway between Quebec City and Montreal within 30 minutes of Trois-Rivières allowing you quick and easy access ... for a cultural, sports or gastronomic stay.
In the heart of the village of Saint-Casimir, the Auberge du Couvent is located in the former convent of the Sisters of Providence, built in 1890 as an educational institution.
The municipality of Saint-Casimir is a country resort to discover a heritage building and evocative landscapes typical of the rural world of the Quebec region or the countryside of Quebec. Designed for both cyclists and walkers, heritage and local culture tours provide an opportunity to learn more about the region.
The rivers, mountains and beautiful houses of the region will not fail to charm you and make your stay a successful event that you will keep a memorable memory!
AUBERGE DU COUVENT
370 Boulevard de la Montagne, Saint-Casimir , Qc, G0A 3L0
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.