00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
An activity that is out of the ordinary in the heart of Kiamika Regional Park! Breathtaking landscapes A unique place where nature keeps all its rights. Get ready to see the most beautiful starry sky ever! The day canoe to discover the beaches, hiking trails and observe the wildlife. In the evening, take out your marshmallows and your guitar! The adventure is waiting for you! A wonderful idea for a family getaway!
Option 1 to $ 99: 2 nights in ready-to-camp tents for 2 adults - 2 children including a half-day canoe or kayak rental (value of $ 255)
2 closed bedrooms each with a double bed or Queen
An outdoor kitchenette with the necessary to cook
A propane stove A propane BBQ An outdoor fire circle Coffee maker type "bodum" or Italian
A picnic table Outdoor chairs Maximum of 2 free children
Option 2 to $ 110: 2 nights in a cabin for 2 adults - 2 children including a half-day canoe or kayak rental ($ 305 value)
Chalet powered by solar energy 2 closed bedrooms each with a double bed or Queen
A kitchenette and a propane fridge with cooking essentials
1 table and 4 chairs
1 bathroom - shower, toilet and washbasin
Coffee maker type "bodum" or Italian
An outdoor fire circle
A picnic table and outdoor chairs
Maximum of 2 free children
The 2 options allow you to benefit from access to on-site facilities: See the following link: https://www.aventureskiamika.com/
- Not valid from August 30th to September 2nd.
- No limit of coupon purchase per person, possibility to buy more to give as a gift
- 1 coupon valid for 2 people, for 2 nights / Limit of 2 free children Overnight stays must be consecutive
- Offer begins August 12, 2019 / Ends October 31, 2019
- Valid 7 days out of 7 / Subject to availability / It is strongly recommended to make your reservation quickly
- Not included in the package: Bedding and waste management (vegetable compost and cleaned recycling are welcome!)
- The water in the chalets is not drinkable, so you need to have your water with you / Spring water is available at the reception
- Reservation required at 1-800-278-1710 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org / Mention your coupon
- No cellular network goes to the scene
- 7 day cancellation policy in advance or you risk losing your coupon
- Please present the printed version of this coupon on your arrival Can not be combined with any other offer or promotion / No cash value / Not combinable
- Taxes not included
- The coupon keeps its face value after its expiry date.
DescriptionDo you want to do something out of the ordinary? Want to escape from the daily routine, noises of the city or just take a breath of fresh air? Come relax at Kiamika Adventures. In the heart of a preserved environment, the Kiamika adventure center is the ideal place to reconnect with nature. At the edge of the Red River our adventure center offers you all year round varied outdoor activities. Inspired by traditional ready-to-camp, our Makwa tents have a genre of their own! A visible wooden structure, an awning offering a sheltered space, two bedrooms, a small bathroom for some and a kitchen area! Everything you need to make it your cocoon during your stay Chez Makwa! Heritage of an outfitter, our cottages are simple, but comfortable.
The majority of our cottages are composed of two bedrooms each with a double bunk bed. A kitchenette equipped with a stove and a fridge allow you to cook at your leisure. Some are heated with wood, so comfortable in any season! Each cottage also has a private area with fire ring, chairs and picnic table! All, overlooking the lake !!!
1 Chemin de l'Ours, Rivière-Rouge, Qc, J0W 1A0
1-800-278-1710 or email@example.com
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.