00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
$ 64 (taxes included!) For a round of golf for two people including the electric cart and 1 basket of balls at the Plessisville Golf Club! (Value up to $ 119)
18 holes of play per person
An electric cart A basket of balls for the practice field
Superb land of 6354 yards, normal 72!
A family atmosphere!
A specialized shop is at your disposal
A magnificent terrace overlooking the golf course and a restaurant service open to all!
- Taxes included!
- 1 coupon for two people for one visit Limit of two coupons on purchase for personal use
- Possibility of multiple purchase to offer as a gift (max 2)
- Valid 7 days a week at any time
- Offer valid for the entire 2019 golf season
- Not valid at tournaments and other events
- Reservation required in advance, according to availability at 819-362-3387 with the mention of your coupon
- Cancellation policy 24 hours in advance under penalty of loss of promotion
- The offer is not valid for the organization of your tournaments
- In case of rain, the staff of the shop will give you a "rain check" of 9 or 18 holes according to their policy
- Can not be combined with any other offer or promotion
- No cash value / Non transferable / Not combinable
- This offer is exclusive: the merchant is not allowed to offer it directly
- On the expiry date, the coupon remains valid for the value of the purchase. (64 $)
DescriptionLocated in beautiful scenery of the maple region, the Plessisville Golf Club is the delight of thousands of golfers who tread its soil each year. The high quality of the game offered by the course and the challenge it represents for all the players' caliber, make the club famous. In short, a unique course in the Center-du-Québec region!
328 Rang du Golf, Plessisville , Quebec, G6L 2Y2
819-362-3387 ou 1-877-362-3387 or
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.