00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
VALID AT ALL TIMES! 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Option 1) $52 for an 18 holes golf game with a golf cart and 10 chicken wings for 2 people (value of $100)
Option 2) $99 for an 18 holes golf game with 2 golf carts and 20 chicken wings for 4 people (value of $200)
In the heart of old Donnacona and on the edge of the St. Lawrence River, you will be charmed by the scenery.
Along 2700 yards (9 holes) and a normal 35, the course offers a more than appreciable level of play for both insiders and seasoned golfers.
The beautiful terrace overlooking the grounds is the ideal place for aperitif after golf or 5 to 7 with friends.
In addition to regular snack service, Friday's lunch menus begin in mid-April.
A brunch lunch is also offered on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Maximum of 2 coupons to purchase for personal use and 5 extra to offer as a gift.
- Option 1 valid for 2 persons / Option 2 valid for 4 persons
- Valid from May 1 to October 20, 2019. Since this is a seasonal activity dependent on weather conditions, the expiration may vary.
- VALID AT ALL TIMES! 7 days a week
- Reservation required and subject to availability. To book, get your coupon, call 418 285-1771 and mention your coupon.
- Please present the printed version of this coupon/ No electronic coupon will be accepted.
- Taxes not included, applicable on the coupon amount. Gratuities not included.
- After the promotional period, the coupon retains its nominal value ($52 or $99)
- This offer is exclusive; the merchant is not allowed to offer it directly
DescriptionSituated by the river, in the heart of Vieux Donnacona, Club de Golf Donnacona is the oldest course in the Québec area. Since 1927, this 2,700-yard, 9 holes course charms beginners and experienced golfers thanks to its breathtaking view of the St. Lawrence River. A restaurant also offers copious breakfasts every morning.
359 Rue Notre Dame, Donnacona, Quebec, G3M 1H3
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.