00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
VALID AT ALL TIMES! 7 DAYS ON 7!
$55 for a round of 18-hole golf with a golf cart and 10 chicken wings for 2 people (value of $100)
Located in the city center, in the heart of Old Donnacona and on the edge of the St. Lawrence River, you will be charmed by the landscape.
2700 yards long (9 holes) and a par 35, the course offers a level of play more than appreciable to both initiates and experienced golfers.
The magnificent terrace overlooking the land is the ideal place for a drink after golf or happy hour with friends.
In addition to the regular snack service, Friday lunch menus begin in mid-April.
A brunch breakfast is also offered on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Maximum of 2 coupons upon purchase for personal use and 5 more to offer as gifts.
- Valid for 2 people.
- The offer starts at the opening of the 2021 season and is valid until the end of the 2021 season (approximately around October 20, 2021 - depending on weather conditions).
- VALID AT ALL TIMES! 7 days on 7
- Reservation required and subject to availability. To reserve, bring your coupon, call 418 285-1771 and mention your coupon.
- Please present the printed version of this coupon / No electronic coupon will be accepted.
- Taxes not included, applicable on the amount of the coupon. Tips not included.
- After the promotional term, the coupon retains its face value ($55).
- This offer is exclusive, the merchant is not authorized to offer it directly.
DescriptionLocated along the river, in the heart of Old Donnacona, the Donnacona Golf Club is the oldest in the Quebec City region. Since 1927, this 2,700-yard (9-hole) course has charmed beginners and experienced golfers with its breathtaking panorama of the St. Lawrence River. A restaurant also offers hearty breakfasts every morning.
CLUB DE GOLF DONNACONA
359 Rue Notre Dame, Donnacona, Quebec, G3M 1H3
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.