$ 50 for a round of golf for 2 people with cart (value of $ 106)
A round of golf for 2 on a beautiful 18-hole, par 72 course and over 6,400 yards!
Open since 1965, the club has been rated 4 stars since 2011 by the Quebec Tourism Industry Corporation
Several different obstacles for all types of players: several bodies of water, sand traps and aisles well cut!
A spectacular view with the mountains of Maine and Lake Megantic as a backdrop
Valid at all times!
- Maximum of 5 coupons on purchase for personal use & 5 to give as a gift
- 1 coupon valid for 2 people
- Offer begins June 13, 2019 / Ends October 15, 2019 (depending on weather conditions)
- Reservation required by phone at (819) 583-4810 / Please mention your coupon
- Valid at all times / According to availability
- Cancellation required 24 hours in advance (or the coupon will lose any value)
- Please present the printed version of this coupon / No electronic coupon will be accepted
- Not valid for tournament organization
- Cannot be combined with any other promotion in progress / No cash value
- Taxes and tip not included (payable locally)
- On the expiry date, the coupon remains valid for the value of the purchase. ($ 50)
DescriptionClassified 4 stars in 2011 by the corporation of the tourism industry of Quebec. The Club is located in an enchanting site in the heart of the "Summit Route". It offers golf of very high quality accessible to all. The magnificent course of Lake Megantic is presented in a unique setting with the backdrop of the mountains of Maine and Lake Megantic.
Opened in 1965, the 18-hole par 72 course offers a wide variety of holes, all with distinctive features. More than 6,400 yards long, the land offers several bodies of water, well-cut paths on a beautifully wooded site. There are several breathtaking views.
CLUB DE GOLF LAC MÉGANTIC
1039 Route 161, Frontenac, Qc, G6B 2S1
(819) 583-4810 or
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.