00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
$49 for two green fees for two persons with cart and 2 beers at club de Golf Manitou in the Laurentians ($138 value)
A jewel at the foot of Mont-Tremblant.
Play a short 18-hole course.
Located at one hour from Montreal.
Each hole is inspired by world famous golf courses.
BONUS! Buy a basket of golf balls and obtain a second one for free!
- Promotional value expires at the end of the 2020 season (October 15, 2020)
- Valid for the 2020 season.
- Valid every day, provide an additional $10 per golfer on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Taxes not included.
- 5 coupons per person max. 5 other coupons can be bought to be offered as gift.
- 1 coupon valid for 2 persons.
- Reservations mandatory depending on availability at 1-866-567-7977.
- 48 hour cancellation or modification policy in effect or you may lose your coupon.
- You must present your printed coupon upon arrival.
- Cannot be combined to any other offer or promotion, not saleable.
- Coupon keeps its nominal value at date of expiry ($49).
DescriptionLocated at the foot of Mont-Tremblant, Club de Golf Manitou offers an amazing golf escapade in a wonderful setting. Join other green and fairway amateurs and swing away on one of Canada's premier golf course.
Opened in 2002, Club de Golf Manitou is an award winning 18-hole golf course which is widely recognized as the best championship short course in the country. Designed by world renowned architect Darrell Huxham (Fontainebleau, Le Maître, La Bête), each hole is inspired by famous golf courses of the world such as Pinehurst, Augusta National and Turnberry, in Scotland. At Club de Golf Manitou, they make every possible effort to give you a golf course with conditions of play of the first quality as well as a personalized and warm service.
Club de Golf Manitou has 4 par 4s and 14 par 3s, therefore you will have the possibility of playing in 3 ½ hours, at incomparable prices in the beautiful region of Mont Tremblant. Expert, intermediate or beginner golfers will find their pleasure, and they welcome juniors of any age. It is also the ideal place to hold your golf outing and make it a unique golf experience for you and your guests.
251 Chemin Clément, Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, J8E 1N8
(819) 681-7977 or
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.