00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
Enjoy a stay in fully renovated century’s old building
OPTION 1: $109 for a one-night stay with breakfast for two people, during the week ($179 value)
OPTION 2: $129 for a one-night stay with breakfast for two people, on the weekend ($179 value)
OPTION 3: $199 for a two-night stay with breakfast for two people, during the week ($358 value)
OPTION 4: $229 for a two-night stay with breakfast for two people, on the weekend ($358 value)
The stay includes:
Accommodation in a double occupancy room for two people
One breakfast per person, per day
Dining hall, living hall with fireplace
Indoor parking located nearby with valet service ($)
Free Wi-Fi available in all rooms
- Offer expires 30 April, 2019.
- Not valid on February 8, 9, 15, and 16, 2019, and April 19 and 20, 2019.
- Limit 2 vouchers per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift.
- Valid for purchased option only.
- Taxes not included and applicable to the amount shown on Vie Urbaine. Tips not included. Reservation required and subject to availability.
- To reserve, have your voucher ready, call 418 523-5000 and mention Vie Urbaine.
- At least 48 hours' notice required ahead of scheduled arrival date for cancellations.
- A fee of $25 will be charged for any cancellation made less than 48 hours from the arrival date; refundable only if a new reservation is made.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
- Once expires, the coupon retain its nominal value.
- Other Details
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Extra fee of $20 per night per additional person
- Suite upgrade available for $40 per night
- Valet parking available for $12 per night (instead of $15)
- Policies and Fees
- Check-in at 4 p.m.
- Check-out at 12 p.m.
WELCOME TO THE HOTEL VINCENT
For pleasure or business, enjoy our warm welcome this unique place where historic charm and urban design are in perfect symbiosis.
Let yourself be transported by the incomparable and intimate atmosphere of one of our 10 rooms furnished with creativity and elegance and whose particular architectural forms transform the space into a true work of art.
IN THE CITY CENTER OF QUÉBEC
The Hotel Le Vincent is located in the Saint-Roch district in downtown Quebec City.
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.