00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
Plan your next getaway to Montreal in a hotel in the heart of downtown!
Option 1) $139 for a 1 night stay in double occupancy, early arrival at noon, late departure at 2 pm and parking included. (Value of $217)
Option 2) $209 for a 2 nights stay in double occupancy, early arrival at noon, late departure at 2 pm and parking included. (Value of $347)
Room with Queen bed, King bed or two double beds depending on availability.
Free wireless internet
Near Berri-UQAM Metro Station
- 1 voucher is valid for up to 2 people Multiple purchase possibility to offer as a gift
- Possibility to combine up to 2 vouchers for a longer stay
- Valid at all times Provide a supplement of $15 per additional person per night (max. 4 people per room) Offer expires December 30, 2021 Reservations are required, subject to availability at 1-800-613-3383 (mention your Vie Urbaine voucher) Cancellation or modification policy 48 hours in advance, under penalty of loss of the promotion
- Cancellation policy: If you have to modify or cancel your reservation, please contact the hotel 48 hours prior to your arrival, otherwise the promotion will be lost.
- Taxes and tip not included, payable directly at the hotel (taxes are calculated on the price of the coupon)
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. No cash value. Not transferable. Not exchangeable. After its expiration date, the voucher is still valid for the value of the purchase. Note that the value of the offer varies depending on the season or occupancy.
DescriptionDiscover Montreal's authentic style at the LELUX Hotel, a recently renovated hotel in the heart of downtown Montreal. This hotel is perfectly located in the entertainment district, which is known for hosting the famous Just for Laughs Festival, the International Jazz Festival and the World Film Festival. Located only a few minutes walk from the Old Montreal and near the city's main metro station, LELUX Hotel is within walking distance of some of the city's most famous landmarks, museums, luxury shopping districts and fine restaurants. We make it easy to explore the diversity of Montreal's cultures. By car, you can get to Chinatown and to the Palais des congrès in only 2 minutes. Also, you will be only a few minutes from legendary attractions like the Bell Center arena, the Museum of Fine Arts and Notre Dame Basilica.
1600 rue Saint-Hubert, Montréal, Qc, H2L3Z3
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.