00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
A charming hotel with in the heart of Old Quebec!
Option 1) $129 for one night in a Classic Queen room for two (value of up to $240)
Option 2) $159 for one night in a Deluxe King room for two (value of up to $280)
Option 3) $189 for one night in a Junior Suite for two (value of up to $370)
Each option include:
1 continental breakfast for two served in the hotel lounge (Fresh fruits, yogourt, croissant, fruit juice, tea, coffee, hot chocolate)
Parking for the night included (1 vehicle per reservation)
Late check out at 1pm to enjoy your stay until the last moment (Subject to availability)
Bonus: get free mimosa to drink at the time of your choice during your stay!
*Note that rooms with Queen beds do not have a fridge
- Promotion valid from October 21th, 2018 to March 30th, 2018.
- Not valid from December 22th, 2018 to January 1st, 2019.
- Weekend supplement: $20 per night on Friday and Saturday
- 1 coupon valid for 2 adults. Extend your stay by up to 1 night with1 extra coupon.
- Reservation at (418) 694-1173 or 1-866-662-6647/ Offer subject to availabilities. 48-hour cancellation policy applicable (or else the coupon will lose its value).
- Please present the printed version of this coupon. No electronic coupon will be accepted
- Taxes and tip not included
- Please note that all the rooms are different, and that the building is not equipped with an elevator. For questions regarding the choice of your room, please contact the Manoir d'Auteuil.
- Once expires, the coupon keep it's nominal value.
DescriptionManoir d’Auteuil is located near Quebec City’s historical attractions and other interesting activities to enjoy in Quebec City.
Ideally located in front of Parc de l’Esplanade and Quebec’s Parliament. History buffs, art aficionados, and fine dining amateurs will love to discover the Old City. Château Frontenac, Théâtre Capitole, Centre des congrès de Québec, museums, art galleries, restaurants and stores are all located near Manoir d’Auteuil. Numerous theatres and other venues featuring arts festivals and sports competitions are also located a few minutes from the hotel.
49 rue d'Auteuil, Vieux-Québec, Qc, G1R 4C2
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.