$ 75 for a rafting trip for 2 to 5 people with Western Excursions (value of $ 150)
Gather-you and save more! For groups of 5 people The package come back to $15 per person!
Pleasant and easy to master activity
Discover the gorge, the rocks and the Canyon with carved elephants
The advice of the team in charge will put you in confidence
Several places accessible for swimming
All equipment is included!
Fun, joy and change of scenery on one of the most beautiful rivers in Quebec!
A captivating activity accessible to everyone, to share with family, friends or colleagues!
Gather and save more! For groups of 5 people the package will come back to $ 15 per person!
The perfect way to get the most out of every minute of good weather this summer!
- Maximum of 5 coupons upon purchase
- Possibility to buy 5 extra coupons to give as a gift
- 1 coupon valid for up to 5 people
- Offer starts in May 2019 / Ends September 30, 2019 / Depending on weather conditions
- Reservations required by phone at (418) 339-3410 between 8am and 9pm (subject to weather conditions)
- Cancellation required 24 hours in advance (or the coupon will lose any value)
- The wearing of water shoes recommended
- You can bring a snack and eat it on the spot
- On arrival, 1 person per canoe will need to check in and present an ID and a credit card (note: no deposit will be deducted from the credit card)
- Transport and equipment included (floatation belt, paddles, airtight bag)
- Open 7 days a week, from 7am to 8pm
- Taxes not included
- Once the offer expires, the coupon keeps its nominal value. ($ 75)
DescriptionThe West Excursions family rafting is really the ideal activity to enjoy the holidays, every day of the summer! Located halfway between Quebec and Trois-Rivières, this rental offers you the chance to enjoy an ideal activity with family or friends; you can be 5 people or less!
Gather family and friends and see how much a rafting trip is a source of fun and fun!
LES EXCURSIONS DE L'OUEST
613, Notre-Dame, Saint-Casimir, Qc, G0A 3L0
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.