00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
A watercraft rental YAMAHA VX DELUXE or YAMAHA VX CRUISER to escape on the waters of the St-Lawrence river:
Option 1: 189$ for a 4 hours rental on the St-Lawrence river - 3 choices of block of hours available: 9am to 1pm / 1pm to 5pm / 5pm to 9pm. (Value of 240$)
Option 2 : 225$ for a 2 hours introduction to personal watercraft with guide + Gas included on the St-Lawrence river (350$ value)
-Yamaha VX Deluxe or Yamaha VX Cruiser (up to 2 adults and 1 child)
-Up to 3 life jackets
-Free access to the pool
-Access to the outdoor terrace and restaurant
Spend a memorable day on the water with family and friends.
The summer activity not to be missed!
No need to go too far to spend a dream day on the water!
Only 35 minutes from Montreal!
- No purchase limit
- Offer valid from July 28 to September 30, 2021 (weather permitting)
- Valid at all times 7 days a week
- For option 1 only: gas will be at your expense, plan on $50 for this purpose
- A 1500$ deposit in cash or by credit card will be required on site and will be refunded upon return of your rental.
- Reservation required by phone at 514-607-2209
- For the 4 hour block you have 3 choices: From 9am to 1pm, from 1pm to 5pm or in the evening from 5pm to 9pm.
- Valid driver's license or ID card required / Driver must be 21 years old or older
- Please note that there will be a fee for every half hour of delay
- Liability insurance not included / Damage insurance not included and available on site at a cost of $20+tx
- Taxes (GST and QST) not included
- Once the date expires, the coupon retains its face value.
Location L'ori-eau offers you the chance to rent ski-doos, personal watercrafts, trailers and even paddle boards all in one place, near Montreal!
Go on an adventure with superior quality YAMAHA watercrafts that will make you live a real experience. Designed to be stable and fun at the same time, you will have nothing but pleasure to drive them and enjoy them as they should be.
What are you waiting for to spoil yourself for a day?
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.