Option 1) $ 9 (tx.inc) for a 3-hour georally activity for 2 people including access to hiking trails (value of $ 18)
Option 2) $ 18 (tx.inc) for a rental of a 3-hour canoe or double kayak for 2 people including access to hiking trails (value of $ 36)
Equipment provided according to options / GPS and instructional documents (Option 1) / Craft, paddles or oars, lifejackets and safety kit (Options 2)
Quiet waters of the Huron River, Lake St. Charles and Charles Talbot Bay
8 kilometers of hiking trails accessible to the whole family
A charming place and friendly staff await you!
Each option includes access for the day to hiking trails: Throughout the year, a multitude of surprises await you at the turn of the trails. Whether an osprey in full fishing, a great heron to discover the trails, a muskrat at work, an amphibian symphony or tits and nuthatches always curious to meet you, you will not stop being surprised!
- Taxes included!
- A valid coupon for two people
- No purchase limit
- Valid for adults and children (children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult)
- Equipment provided according to the chosen option
- Offer valid until October 11, 2019
- Valid Monday to Friday inclusively, two departures per day:
- 09:00 to 12:00
- 13:00 to 16:00
- Reservation required by phone only, depending on availability at 418-841-4629 with the mention of your coupon.
- Cancellation policy 48 hours in advance under penalty of loss of promotion
- Can not be combined with any other offer or promotion
- No cash value / Non transferable / Not combinable
- On the expiry date, the coupon remains valid for the value of the purchase ($ 9 or $ 18)
DescriptionSpend a memorable day at Les Marais du Nord!Les Marais du Nord is a natural park 20 minutes from downtown Quebec City where over 8 km of interpretation trails for the whole family. It is also a paradise to learn about ornithology (160 species listed), discover the importance of wetlands and learn more about the unsuspected history of Lake Saint-Charles.Also discover the "GeoRallye", an interactive activity in the heart of the Northern Marsh trails! This most entertaining technological treasure hunt, the "GeoRallye" is a trivia quiz whose answers are hidden in caches, of any size and of any type, concealed along the trails!
MARAIS DU NORD
1100 Chemin de la Grande Ligne, Stoneham-et-Tewkesbury, Quebec, G3C 0Y1
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.