An incredible experience and unforgettable memories!
Option 1: $ 275 for a 2-night package (3 days) valid for 2 adults and 2 children free (value of $ 400)
Option 2: $ 540 for a 2-night package (3 days) valid for 4 adults and 2 children free (value of $ 800)
Your fishing trip includes:
Boat and fishing rights!
A cottage or a yurt including: Tableware, utensils and pots, linen and dish soap, garbage bags, toilet paper, a kitchenette, a refrigerator, running water not drinkable (please provide your drinking water) and in the chalets a room full bath including shower and hot water.
A territory with exclusive rights offering you an exceptional fishing quality!
Fishing for speckled trout, landlocked salmon, bass and northern pike.
Several fishing sites in lake or river!
Bring your food and drinks for the duration of your stay!
The bar will fill your evenings after a busy day of activities. ($)
A multitude of activities!
Boating, pedalo, hiking trails, swimming and more!
A memorable fishing adventure!
Lovers of nature and fishing, you will be in ANGELS!
Close to the Taureau Lake Regional Park
Free for children 11 and under
Dogs are accepted at the cost of $ 40 (taxes included) for the duration of the package.
- Maximum of 4 coupons upon purchase
- Possibility to buy 4 extra coupons to give as a gift
- 1 coupon valid for 2 or 4 people depending on the chosen option
- Free for children 11 and under ( 2 children per package)
- Offer starts July 1, 2019 / Ends October 1, 2019
- Reservation required at (450) 833-5083 / Depending on the availability of the establishmentIt is strongly recommended that you make your reservation within 14 days of your purchase to ensure the availability of the property.
- Cancellation 48 hours in advance required (or coupon will lose any value)
- Please present the printed version of this coupon / No electronic coupon will be accepted
- Dogs are accepted at the cost of $ 40 (taxes included) for the duration of the package.
- Note that it is possible with a small supplement on the spot, to have these additional services: engine, gasoline, ice, wood, bait, fishing tackle, guide and much more! / Get information on site
- Permits required for fishing
- Not valid for existing bookings
- Taxes and gratuities not included
- On the expiry date, the coupon remains valid for the value of the purchase. ($ 275 or $ 540)
DescriptionDid you know that the word Mokocan means a friendly and fraternal meeting with a traditional feast for First Nations? Well that's what the Pourvoirie Pignon Rouge Mokocan invites you to do. Spend a moment away from your everyday life, away from your computer screens and cell phones, in the middle of nature, to pick up and reconnect with the ones you love. Share (finally!) These moments of quality that we all seek.
You will be seduced by the warm and simple welcome of the Pourvoirie Pignon Rouge Mokocan team and will be charmed by the place.
POURVOIRIE PIGNON ROUGE MOKOCAN
1 Chemin du Lac Mica, Saint-Michel-des-Saints , Quebec, J0K 3B0
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.