00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
OPTION 1) $250 for a 2-night stay package (3 days) in a cottage for 2 people (value of $500)
OPTION 2) $375 for a 3-night stay package (4 days) in a cottage for 2 people (value of $750)
Your fishing trip includes:
Evisceration service, flotation jacket, boat, motor and gasoline
The cottages include:
Wi-Fi and telephone, dishware, ustensils and pots, dish cloths and soap, fitted sheets, pillow and pillow cases, garbage bags, toilet paper, wood stove and ongoing heating, fridge and electrical lighting, propane stove, kitchen battery, complete bathroom including shower and hot water
Access to up to 12 lakes on the territory
A limit of 20 fishes per permit will allow you to take full advantage of your favorite sport.
Free accommodation and fishing for children of 10 year and younger
Bring your food and beverages for the duration of your stay! A small restaurant is also available on site.
A memorable fishing adventure!
- 1 coupon valid for 2 people
- Free accommodation and fishing for children of 10 year and younger – Maximum 2 children’s
- Do you want more? Possibility to combine up to 3 coupons to extend your stay
- ?Offer begins June 5, 2019 / Ends September 15, 2019
- ?Valid every day by reservation and subject to availability at (418) 820-2309
- ?Please present the printed version of this coupon / No electronic coupon will be accepted
- ?It’s strongly recommended to make your reservation within 14 days of your purchase to ensure the availability of the property.
- ?Cancellation 48 hours in advance required (or coupon will lose any value)
- ?Arrival at 15h and departure at 11h
- ?Taxes not included
DescriptionA perfect fishing trip is coming soon! Enjoy this special offer in collaboration with Pourvoirie Wapishish and get a day of fishing or a package including accommodation and fishing!??
The fish are waiting for you! Reel them in this summer!
1 ch du lac Barrin, Saint-Fulgence, Quebec, G0V 1S0
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.