00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
Treat yourself with this 6 courses menus during your next escapade to Mont-Tremblant!
sEb l'Artisan Culinaire is proud to feature CAA/AAA's 4 Diamond rating.
89$ for a 6-course Signature menu for two persons ($150 value)
Chef's menu that can vary according to the arrivals of the day.
1st service :
Caribou oyster and emulsion
2nd service :
Crispy veal sweetbreads, fennel, Clementine, pureed parsnip. Gastrique au vinaigre, champagne, and vanilla
Norway trout, turnip pureed, daikon and apple salad, French fries
3rd service :
Foie gras on brioche bread, fig sauce
4th service :
Pernod white butter cod, dill, écrasé de rattes, oyster mushroom and shimeji, bok choy and mussels.
5th service :
Veal strip loin, mashed cabbage and roasted garlic, Brussels sprout peal, chanterelles
6th service :
Mi-cuit au chocolat amer, Palette de bine, chocolate crumble, Grand Marnier and vanilla ice cream
An original regional and seasonal cuisine accompanied by international wines served in a romantic chalet.
- Offer expires on March 31th, 2020.
- Not valid for Saturday reservation.
- Not valid from December 20, 2019 to January 4, 2020 and February 14, 2020.
- Offer valid upon reservation only as per availability.
- You must have your printed coupon in hand when you arrive on site.
- 2 coupons per table max (4 guests max.).
- No limit of purchase per person.
- Taxes not included applicable on the Vie Urbaine amount ($89).
- Tips not included calculated on the true value of the meal ($150).
- Coupon keeps its nominal value at date of expiry (89$).
DescriptionEmbark on a culinary odyssey in which the authenticity of regional produce takes center stage. At sEb you will travel through a world of flavors where ocean and mountain come together in total harmony.
Well balanced dishes seduce and subjugate flavors while comforting thanks to their territorial roots. A saga where meat from our farms, seafood from the Atlantic and produce from our gardens go hand in hand with carefully selected wines.
An exceptional cuisine offered in an authentic and convivial setting.
444 Rue Saint Georges, Mont-Tremblant, Qc, J8E 3G4
(819) 429-6991 or
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.