00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
Live an experience combining nature and adrenaline while flying over the forest.
Let yourself slide on a cable more than 100 meters from the ground!
$ 48 taxes included for a 4-megapixel route of 2.6 km for 1 person (value of $ 80.48)
A hike of about 1 km to reach the departure
4 different descents (ranging from 450 m to 900 m) of mega zip line for a total distance of 2.6 km
Access to the site and trails
Certified guides to accompany you and provide departure instructions (safety, course, etc.)
Basic equipment (harness, helmet) provided
Ability to buy an HD video of your descent $
- Offer expires November 15, 2019.
- Valid for people 5 years and older. Maximum 308 lbs
- Please note that the validity of the offer may vary depending on weather conditions.
- Taxes included.
- 5 coupons per person for purchase and 5 extra to give as a gift.
- 1 valid coupon per person.
- Reservation required 24 hours in advance at (819) 324-2002 or 1 (844) 324-2002.
- Cancellation or modification 48 hours in advance
- Valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays for the first and last departures of activities and subject to availability.
- Duration of the activity 2h30 (to present itself 30 minutes before the activity).
- Present the printed version of your coupon. No digital coupon will be accepted.
- Can not be combined with any other promotion and non-cash value.
- Once the coupon expires, the coupon keeps its nominal value.
DescriptionThe highest mega zip lines in Quebec.
Tyroparc is a sports adventure park in the middle of nature for both summer and winter activities, for all tastes.
Located 30 minutes from Mont-Tremblant and 1 hour from Montreal.
400 chemin du Mont-Catherine, Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, Quebec, J8C 0L1.
(819) 324-2002 or
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.