00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
OPTION 1: Boston & Rhode Island - 3 days - QUADRUPLE OCCUPANCY - Departure from Montreal / Brossard - $ 109 per person (Value of $ 139)
OPTION 2: Boston & Rhode Island - 3 days - TRIPLE OCCUPANCY - Departure from Montreal / Brossard - $ 139 per person (Value of $ 169)
OPTION 3: Boston & Rhode Island - 3 days - DOUBLE OCCUPANCY - Departure from Montreal / Brossard - $ 199 per person (Value of $ 229)
OPTION 4: Boston & Rhode Island - 3 days - SINGLE OCCUPANCY - Departure from Montreal / Brossard - $ 299 per person (Value of $ 329)
OPTION 5: Boston & Rhode Island - 3 days - QUADRUPLE OCCUPANCY - Departure from Quebec / Trois-Rivières - $ 139 per person (Value of $ 169)
OPTION 6: Boston & Rhode Island - 3 days - TRIPLE OCCUPANCY - Departure from Quebec / Trois-Rivières - $ 169 per person (Value of $ 199)
OPTION 7: Boston & Rhode Island - 3 days - DOUBLE OCCUPANCY - Departure from Quebec / Trois-Rivières - $ 229 per person ($ 259 value)
OPTION 8: Boston & Rhode Island - 3 days - SINGLE OCCUPANCY - Departure from Quebec / Trois-Rivières - $ 329 per person ($ 359 value)
Day 1 Montreal—Cambridge City--Harvard University--Boston
1. Leave Montreal in the early morning for Boston – the famous cultural and historical city of America. We will pass the custom and then stop at Manchester for lunch.
2. Then visit the most famous university around the world - Harvard University. The guide dressing up with New England style costume will explain us the interesting stories behind those regular buildings.
3. After that, we go to Boston area, pass by Boston Marathon _nish line, Trinity Church, Copley Square. You have free time and supper by yourself.
4. In the evening, check in at the hotel in Boston area.
Hotel:Days Inn or similar in Boston area
Day 2 Cambridge City-M.I.T.- Boston harbor cruise- Skywalk-Quincy Market
1.After breakfast, head to the Cambridge City of Boston area, free time to visit the famous M.I.T. (Massachusetts institute of technology), the standard bearer of world’s academia in engineering and technology since 1861 – also known as the “Cradle of world’s engineers”.
2.Then, we will take the Boston harbor cruise, to visit the famous city with a morning view of Atlantic Ocean.
3.After, head to downtown of Boston, you can visit Boston Public Garden, the beginning of Freedom trail, Beacon Hill. Beacon Hill is regarded as one of the most desirable and expensive neighborhoods in Boston, lunch and free time.
4.Visit the Skywalk Observatory, the only observatory in New England that offers a stunning panoramic view of the Boston area and beyond. On a clear day, you can see up to 100 miles away!
5.Head to CharlesTown, to visit Bunker Hill Monument and the end of the Freedom trail.
6.Supper and free time at the famous Quincy Market. You can purchase a variety of souvenirs, as well as delicioussnacks.
Hotel:Days Inn or similar in Boston area
Day 3 Rhode Island - The Breakers- Montreal/Quebec
1. After breakfast, head to Rhode Island. Upon arrival, visit the most lavish houses in America, built for the Vanderbilt Family, the Breakers. The Breakers is an impressive 70 rooms villa built in 1893 for a cost of (in today’s funds) $335 million. With the self guide headphone, you will understand the history of Vanderbilt Family, the richest family of US at a time we call “Gilded age” for America at the end 19th century. Afterwards, enjoy the Cliff Walk along the eastern shore of Newport, Rhode Island, famous for its walk with one side showing the natural beauty of the oceans shore line.
2. After lunch, leave for Montreal, arrive in Montreal around 9:00pm.
Tour Leader (English and Chinese)
Transportation (Deluxe Coach)
Breakfast in hotel
Taxes and FICAV (the client's contribution to the Indemnity Fund amounting to $1.00 per $1,000 of travel services purchased)
Service Charge (for Driver & Tour Leader): US$7/adult per day, US$5(0-11 yrs)/child per day
Meals not indicated in the itinerary
Departure dates from Montreal or Brossard:
June: 7, 14
July: 12, 19, 26, 30
August: 2, 6, 9, 16
Departure dates from Quebec/Trois-Rivières:
July: 12, 19, 26
August: 02, 09, 16
- 1 coupon per person, the price is for one person. If you are traveling with two, you need two coupons.
- It is important to select the right option at the time of purchase Passengers must be present 15 minutes before departure.
- Unused services caused by the delay will not be refundable or exchangeable Possibility of multiple purchase to offer as a gift
- Your coupon expires on October 12th, 2019.
- Available departure dates from Montreal and Brossard (long weekend / holiday, departures are from Montreal only): Reservation required, subject to availability by phone only at 1-888-572-8118 or at 514- 866-1888 with the mention of your coupon or online at the following address: RESERVATIONS
- IMPORTANT: In double occupancy, triple or quadruple, all occupants must make their reservation at the same time (have all coupons together)
- Fees may be requested in case of change after booking
- The hotel may change depending on availability. An equivalent hotel will be offered
- Taxes included! (GST, QST and FICAV contribution)
- All breakfasts are included at the hotel Tip not included for driver ($ 21 USD / adult, $ 15 USD / child)
- Can not be combined with any other offer or promotion
- No cash value / Non transferable / Not combinable
- Reward point programs not applicable.
- No match by the agency
- On the expiry date, the coupon remains valid for the value of the purchase For more information: contact Voyages Dragon at 1-888-572-8118 or at 514- 866-1888
- Places of departure:
- Montréal : 99, avenue Viger Ouest, Montréal, QC, H2Z 1E9
- Brossard: 6855 Boulevard Taschereau, Brossard, QC, J4Z 1A7
- Québec: 2700 Boulevard Laurier (devant La Baie), Québec, QC, G1V 2L8
- Trois-Rivières: 5901 Boulevard Jean-XXIII, Trois-Rivières, QC, G8Z 4N8
DescriptionDiscover Boston & Rhode Island with Vacances Dragon!
988, rue Clark, Montréal , Qc, H2Z 1J9
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.