00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
DEPARTURE FROM MONTREAL
OPTION 1: Chicago 5 days with Vacances Dragon - Departure from MONTREAL - Quadruple occupancy - $ 269 (Value of $ 300)
OPTION 2: Chicago 5 days with Vacances Dragon - Departure from MONTREAL - Triple occupancy - $ 319 (Value of $ 350)
OPTION 3: Chicago 5 days with Vacances Dragon - Departure from MONTREAL - Double occupancy - $ 399 (Value of $ 430)
OPTION 4: Chicago 5 days with Vacances Dragon - Departure from MONTREAL - single occupancy - $ 529 (Value of $ 560)
DEPARTURE FROM QUEBEC or TROIS-RIVIÈRES
OPTION 5: Chicago 5 days with Vacances Dragon - Departure from QUEBEC or TROIS-RIVIERES- Quadruple occupancy - $ 299 (Value of $ 330)
OPTION 6: Chicago 5 days with Vacances Dragon - Departure from QUEBEC or TROIS-RIVIERES- Triple occupancy - $ 349 (Value of $ 380)
OPTION 7: Chicago 5 days with Vacances Dragon - Departure from QUEBEC or TROIS-RIVIERES - Double occupancy - $ 429(Value of $ 460)
OPTION 8: Chicago 5 days with Vacances Dragon - Departure from QUEBEC or TROIS-RIVIERES- single occupancy - $ 559 (Value of $ 590)
Day 1 Montreal - Windsor
1. Departure from Montreal from Martin to the West. After dinner at the City of Toronto, stop at the famous University of Waterloo for photos.
2. Next, continue the road, and set up late afternoon at the hotel in downtown Windsor, the city of auto parts in Canada. Free time to wander downtown Windsor, or along the Deroit River for a great view of the city of Detroit at night.
Hotel: Quality Inn or similar in Windsor
Day 2 Windsor - Chicago
1. After lunch, go to US Customs and we arrive in Detroit, the world famous automobile city. We will visit Henry Ford Museum to see the various car show (assembly of the car of the American President) and to know the modern industrial history.
2. After dinner, depart for the third largest city in the United States, Chicago. On arrival, the ascent of Willis Tower (442m) which was the tallest building in the US for a panoramic view of the city Chicago and Lake Michigan approx.
3. Then, while passing the Loop, head for Michigan Avenue, "Magnifiaient Mile", with luxury stores, famous buildings like the old Chicago water tower, Wrightley Building, Trump Hotel and Tower and John Hancock Center. Free time for all.
4. Install at the hotel in Chicago.
Hotel: Four Points By Sheraton or similar to the Chicago area
Day 3 Chicago
1. After lunch at the hotel, return to the city of Chicago. The first stop is the Chicago Bulls Stadium for the photo with the statue of Michael Jordan, the famous "Air Jordan".
2. We will then take the Architecture Cruise on the Chicago River. You will discover the architectural richness of the skyscrapers of Chicago with a professional guide. It is an unforgettable tour.
3. Then we drive to Millennium Park and Grant Park where famous sculptures are like: Cloud Gate, Crown Fountain, Jay Pritzker Pavilion, Burkingham Fountain and the Art Institute of Chicago.
4. Next, we'll go to the Art Institute of Chicago, the second largest art museum in the country after the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. The museum is particularly renowned for its collections of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings.
5. For the end of the day, we will stay at the very touristy Navy Pier, with lots of restaurants, games, museums and shops, and enjoy the free time for dinner and activities.
6. Night at the same hotel in Chicago.
Hotel: Four Points By Sheraton or similar to the Chicago area
Day 4 Chicago - Cleveland
1. After lunch, return back to Chicago and stop at the Shedd Museums Campus for the last visit to one of the largest aquariums in the world, the John G Shedd Aquarium with 32,000 types of water animals.
2.After dinner, departure from Chicago for the return trip. Passing the state of Indiana (state of medicine), arriving in Cleveland at the state of Ohio at the end of the day.
3. Installation at the hotel after dinner.
Hotel - Comfort Inn or similar in the Cleveland area
Day 5 Cleveland - Niagara - Montreal
1. After lunch at the hotel, we will take the road to the east for the return.
2. Stop dinner or shopping at Niagara Falls on the American side.
3. Depart Niagara early in the afternoon. After one last stop at the duty-free shop on the US side, we go through customs to the thousand islands to return to Canada. Arrival in Montreal around 9:00 pm
Departure dates (2019):
June: 22, 29
July: 6, 13, 20, 27
August: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Tour Leader (English and Chinese)
Transportation (Deluxe Coach)
Breakfast in hotel
Taxes and FICAV (the client's contribution to the Indemnity Fund amounting to $1.00 per $1,000 of travel services purchased)
Service Charge (for Driver & Tour Leader): US$35/adult per day, US$25(0-11 yrs)/child per day
Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- 1 coupon per person, the price is for one person. If you are traveling with two, you need two coupons.
- It is important to select the right option at the time of purchase Passengers must be present 15 minutes before departure.
- Unused services caused by the delay will not be refundable or exchangeable Possibility of multiple purchase to offer as a gift
- Your coupon expires on October 12th, 2019.
- Available departure dates from Montreal and Brossard (long weekend / holiday, departures are from Montreal only): Reservation required, subject to availability online at the following address: RESERVATIONS
- IMPORTANT: In double occupancy, triple or quadruple, all occupants must make their reservation at the same time (have all coupons together)
- Fees may be requested in case of change after booking
- The hotel may change depending on availability. An equivalent hotel will be offered
- Taxes included! (GST, QST and FICAV contribution)
- All breakfasts are included at the hotel
- Tip not included for the driver and accompanying person:
- Driver and attendant service charge is US $ 7 / adult per day and US $ 5 / child per day, (US $ 35 / adult and US $ 25 / child for 5 days)
- Can not be combined with any other offer or promotion
- No cash value / Non transferable / Not combinable
- Reward point programs not applicable.
- No match by the agency
- On the expiry date, the coupon remains valid for the value of the purchase For more information: contact Voyages Dragon at 1-888-572-8118 or at 514- 866-1888
- Places of departure:
- Montréal : 99, avenue Viger Ouest, Montréal, QC, H2Z 1E9
Description"Welcome to Chicago, the city that feels like home. Here we have a little something for everyone. You can visit world-class museums, dine at one of our many Michelin-star restaurants or catch a show in one of over 200 theaters. No matter what you love to do, you'll feel right at home doing it here.
There are plenty of things to do in Chicago, including tours, spectator sports, shoppingand other attractions. Our nightlife doesn't stop either with plenty of bars and nightclubs, live music and comedy clubs. No matter your budget, you'll find a hotel to match so start planning your visit today!" -Choose Chicago website (2019)
988, rue Clark, Montréal, Quebec, H2Z 1J9
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.