OPTION 1: $139 per person for 3 days free trip in New-York in QUADRUPLE occupancy (value up to $ 169)
OPTION 2: $ 179 per person for 3 days free trip in New-York in TRIPLE occupancy (value up to $199)
OPTION 3: $ 219 per person for 3 days free trip in New-York in DOUBLE occupancy (value up to $ 249)
OPTION 4: $339 per person for 3 days free trip in New-York in SINGLE occupancy (value up to $ 359)
Tour Leader (English and Chinese)
Transportation (Deluxe Coach)
Breakfast in hotel
Taxes and FICAV (the client's contribution to the Indemnity Fund amounting to $1.00 per $1,000 of travel services purchased)
Service Charge (for Driver & Tour Leader): US$7/adult per day, US$5(0-11 yrs)/child per day
Meals not indicated in the itinerary
Montreal departure : 99, avenue Viger Ouest, Montréal, QC, H2Z 1E9
Brossard departure : 6855, boulevard Taschereau, Brossard, QC, J4Z 1A7
Day 1 Montreal - New York City
1. Departure from Montreal early in the morning. On the way, you have a Buffet lunch at Albany. You will arrive at Manhattan around 4:00 pm.
2. Free time and shopping on the famous Times Square. Around 8:00 pm (Come back to hotel earlier for long weekend and high season), you will either go to your hotel with the group, or if you'd like to enjoy the night-life in New York City, and then, go back to the hotel on your own.
Hotel: Days Inn or similar in New Jersey
Day 2 New York City
1. After breakfast, the bus will transfer you to downtown of Manhattan, then you could enjoy your free time for a whole day.
2. Around 8:30 pm, the bus will pick you up at time Square, then transfer you back to hotel.
Hotel: Days Inn or similar in New Jersey
Day 3 New York City - Woodbury Outlet Mall - Montreal
1. After breakfast, you will leave for Woodbury Common Premium Outlets - the biggest and most famous outlet in North America, where you will find items from all the famous brands at very favourable price in the Mall.
2. After lunch, you will leave for Montreal, on your way back, at around 7:00 pm, stop at the duty free store and we will arrive in Montreal around 9:00 pm.
May: 21 -24 - 25 - 28 - 31
June : 1 - 4 - 7 -8 - 11 - 14 - 15 - 18 - 21 - 22 - 25 - 26 - 28 - 29
July: 2 - 3 - 5 - 6 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 12 - 13 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 19 - 20 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 26 - 27 - 29 - 30 -31
August: 2 - 3 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 9 - 10 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 16 - 17 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 23 - 24 - 27 - 28 - 30 - 31
- 1 coupon per person, the price is for one person. If you are traveling with two, you need two coupons.
- It is important to select the right option at the time of purchase Passengers must be present 15 minutes before departure.
- Unused services caused by the delay will not be refundable or exchangeable Possibility of multiple purchase to offer as a gift
- Your coupon expires on August 31, 2019.
- Available departure dates from Montreal and Brossard (long weekend / holiday, departures are from Montreal only): Reservation required, subject to availability ONLINE ONLY at the following address: RESERVATIONS
- IMPORTANT: In double occupancy, triple or quadruple, all occupants must make their reservation at the same time (have all coupons together)
- Fees may be requested in case of change after booking
- The hotel may change depending on availability. An equivalent hotel will be offered
- Taxes included! (GST, QST and FICAV contribution)
- All breakfasts are included at the hotel Tip not included for driver ($ 21 USD / adult, $ 15 USD / child)
- Can not be combined with any other offer or promotion
- No cash value / Non transferable / Not combinable
- Reward point programs not applicable.
- No match by the agency
- On the expiry date, the coupon remains valid for the value of the purchase For more information: contact Voyages Dragon at 1-888-572-8118
- Places of departure:
- Departure from Montreal: 99 Viger Avenue West, Montreal, QC, H2Z 1E9 Departure from Brossard: 6855 Taschereau Boulevard, Brossard, QC, J4Z 1A7
DescriptionDiscover the mythical places of the Big Apple thanks to Vacances Dragon. A three-day organized trip where you are free to do what you want! Time Square, Empire State Building, 5th Avenue, Central Park, One World Trade Center, Statue of Liberty, and more!
VACANCES DRAGON - NEW-YORK - 3 JOURS
988, rue Clark, Montréal, Qc, H2Z 1J9
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.