00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
OPTION 1: Toronto & Niagara Falls - 3 Days with Dragon Vacations! Quadruple occupancy at $ 99 (Value of $ 129)
OPTION 2: Toronto & Niagara Falls - 3 Days with Dragon Vacations! Triple occupancy at $ 129 (Value of $ 159)
OPTION 3: Toronto & Niagara Falls - 3 Days with Dragon Vacations! Double occupancy at $ 169 (Value of $ 199)
OPTION 4: Toronto & Niagara Falls - 3 days with Dragon Vacations! Single occupancy at $ 269 (Value of $ 299)
Day 1 Montreal - Mile Islands - Kingston - Toronto
1. Departure at 7am from Montreal. After 3 hours of road, arrival to the Thousand Islands, a region includes a set of natural environments, bodies of water, islands, swamps and banks. Guided cruise of one hour to admire the picturesque landscapes of Thousand Islands (if it's open).
2. Next, an orientation tour of Kingston, Canada's former capital and its many historic buildings that you can see as Queen's University and City Hall.
3. Arrive in the city of Toronto in the afternoon with a guided tour of Toronto where you will see buildings such as the Ontario Parliament, Toronto City Hall, etc.
4. After dinner, check into the Toronto hotel.
Hotel: Quality Inn or similar in Toronto
Day 2 Niagara - Skylon Tour - IMAX Theater - Niagara Cruise - Marineland Park - Niagara-on-the-Lake
1. After lunch, drive to Niagara Falls (Niagara Falls), a region known for its most powerful waterfalls in North America. When you arrive, start the package tour: the ascent of the Skylon Tower for a bird's eye view of the big falls. Afterwards, you'll have an exciting time at the IMAX Theater and take the Niagara Falls to get to the foot of the falls (if it's open). The magic of his fog will make you feel the spirit of the falls.
2. Then, you will visit Maryland Park (minimum 3.5 hours), where you will live unforgettable moments, you will have many activities to do thanks to the shows and animation around the theme of the sea. (Marineland is open from May 19 to October 8 in 2019)
3. Then visit Niagara-on-the-Lake Village, named Canada's "Most Beautiful Town" in 1996.
4. Go to Niagara Hotel around 7:30 pm. Then, free time to spend the night at Niagara Falls. Located on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls, Clifton Hill offers several attractions, restaurants, shops and nightclubs ... providing fun experiences for everyone. Where can you ride a giant 175-foot wheel (SkyWheel $) over Niagara Falls for amazing views.
Hotel: Quality Inn or similar to Niagara Falls
Day 3 CN Tower - Casa Loma - Big Apple - Montreal
1. After lunch, departure from the hotel to downtown Toronto and climb the 553m CN Tower, the landmark of the city.
2. Then visit the majestic Chateau de Casa Loma, former residence of the wealthy Toronto financier Sir Henry Pellatt, invites you to discover the extravagance of its furnished apartments, its turrets, its secret passages, its underground gallery and its magnificent gardens. extending over 5 acres.
3. After dinner, return to Montreal. Stop at the "Big Apple," making delicious pies and other apple products. It's a good choice as a gift for your family and friends.
4. Continue en route and arrive in Montreal around 8:30 pm
Accompanying person (French / Chinese)
Luxury coach transportation
Overnights at the 3-star hotel
Taxes and FICAV (Compensation Fund of $ 1 per $ 1,000 included)
The Price Excludes:
Breakfast at the hotel
Service charge for driver and attendant $ 7 / adult per day, $ 5 (0-11) / child per day
Entrance ticket (to see the prices click here: Entrance tickets)
Departure dates available
July: 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 29, 30, 21
August: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 16, 23
- 1 coupon per person, the price is for one person. If you are traveling with two, you need two coupons.
- It is important to select the right option at the time of purchase Passengers must be present 15 minutes before departure.
- Unused services caused by the delay will not be refundable or exchangeable Possibility of multiple purchase to offer as a gift
- Your coupon expires on October 31th, 2019. Available departure dates from Montreal and Brossard (long weekend / holiday, departures are from Montreal only):
- Reservation required, subject to availability by phone only at 1-888-572-8118 or at 514- 866-1888 with the mention of your coupon or online at the following address:
- RESERVATIONS IMPORTANT: In double occupancy, triple or quadruple, all occupants must make their reservation at the same time (have all coupons together)
- Fees may be requested in case of change after booking
- The hotel may change depending on availability.
- An equivalent hotel will be offered
- Taxes included! (GST, QST and FICAV contribution)
- Tip not included for driver ($ 21 CAD / adult, $ 15 CAD / child)
- Can not be combined with any other offer or promotion
- No cash value / Non transferable / Not combinable
- Reward point programs not applicable.
- No match by the agency
- On the expiry date, the coupon remains valid for the value of the purchase For more information: contact Voyages Dragon at 1-888-572-8118
- Places of departure:
- Departure from Montreal: 99 Viger Avenue West, Montreal, QC, H2Z 1E9
DescriptionExplore Toronto with Dragon Vacations! Through the Mile Islands, Niagara and Casa Loma, do not miss the many attractions that await you! A 3 day getaway that you are not ready to forget!
988, rue Clark, Montréal, Qc, H2Z 1J9
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.